For those who want to visit My Tho and Ben Tre in one day, Mekong Delta tour 1 day (My tho – Ben Tre) is the best choice. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
Greet guests at My Tho Marina. (1, Hoang Sa street, Ward 4, My Tho city)
· Boat tour on Mekong river seeing the Four Sacred islands: Dragon, Lion, Turtle, Phoenix .
· Visit floating fish farms along the riverside and seeing the Rach Mieu bridge.
· Visit Thoi Son island. Stroll along the country road, visit fruit orchard to enjoy various kind of Vietnamese fruit and listen to the Southern Vietnamese traditional music.
· Take a rowing boat trip on a small canal, looking at the idyllic scene of the countryside. Visit bee farm, enjoy honey tea, banana wine….,
· Follow the river flow to Tan Thach canal (Ben Tre). Visit a local specialty traditional workshop making coconut candy.
· Using a motorboat to go along Tan Thach canal getting to know the daily life of the locals. Getting to Vietnamese Japanese eco restaurant to have lunch (if reserved). At the restaurant guests can look at the crocodiles, porcupines, frogs, snakes…. cages., Hammocks and bicycle are available for free. Visistor can rest or take a bike to look at the fruit, coconut garden and rice fields.
· After that getting on a horse carriage along the country road to look at the life in the afternoon of the locals.
· Go back to My Tho Marina to finish the tour.
· Big boat, honey tea, fruit, rowing boat, horse carriages, traditional music, tickets, coconut water, insurance. VAT
· Extra charge 10.000 VND/pax if go by Tuk tuk (instead of horse carriages).
· Lunch and parking fee are not included.