Venture into the stunning landscapes of Vietnam's southernmost region on this day trip to My Tho in the Mekong Delta. Tour the incredible delta, which is often referred to as the rice bowl of the nation, and learn about local cultures and traditions as you make your way to various villages and the Ben Tre islands. See how the locals live and enjoy the sample regional products.
- Greet passengers at My Tho Marina. (1, Hoang Sa street, Ward 4, My Tho city)
- Boat tour on Mekong river looking at Rach Mieu bridge. Visit floating fish farms along the riverside. Visitors will be instructed feeding the fish at the pool.
- The boat will take visitor to the Unicorn Island, visit bee farm, enjoy honey tea, banana wine…., getting to know the process of making honey, visit fruit orchard. Visitor can pick the fruit in the orchard (paying fee depend on the fruit)
- Electric carts take guests along the country road in Thoi Son commune, into tourist attraction where they can enjoy the various kind of fruit and listen to the Southern Vietnamese traditional music.
- Get on rowing boats on a canal under the shade of two lines of water palm trees.
- Visit coconut candy, rice paper …workshops.
- Back to My Tho Marina to have lunch. Finish the boat tour
· Big boat, honey tea, fruit, rowing boat, electric cart, traditional music, tickets, coconut water, insurance. VAT
· Lunch is not included.