It is one of our motivation to develop Erina Cruise – truly 5 star cruise to discover the new route from Halong – Natural World Heritage site in Vietnam and Lan Ha Bay – the largest and most glamorous bay in Cat Ba. We deeply believe that you will love our services and experiences that Erina bring to you.
08h30 – 09h15: Pick up from Hanoi (if guests use our company limousine bus)
12h-12h30: Check in Reception dock 36 Tuan Chau
12h30: Leaving dock to cruise in the bay
13h30: Have lunch
14h00: After lunch time, check in and rest.
15h30 -17h00: (finish to cruise): Do the kayaking and swimming at Tra Bau area (the background of “Kong Skull Island movie”) or use Jacuzzi (Located prow of 3rd deck)
Notice: Short close or swim suite, flip flop is suitable for kayaking.
Reception Provide: Life jackets; Towels, Dry bags (keep Camera, cellphone to take picture)
Meeting point: The Reception (The back of the second Deck)
18h00: Enjoy Sunset Party: Cakes; peanut; fruit, tea for Complementary and join the cooking demonstration during sunset party, enjoy happy hour and relax.
19h30: Have dinner
20h30: Evening entertainments: squid fishing, relaxing and spend the night on the Erina Cruise.
06h00: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck
7h30 – 8h30: Have breakfast: Eggs, cake, coffee… You could skip it if you want to sleep more
08h30 – 10h00: Visit Dark & Bright cave by tender. You can do the rowing boat trip by local people.
Or You can stay on the cruise for relaxing.
10h00: Go back to the cruise
10h30: Check your cabin out. Please put your luggage in front of the door and return your room key to the receptionist, take good care of your important belongings.
10h45: Have lunch at the restaurant
11h45: Leaving of Erina Cruise get on the transfer boat back Tuan Chau Harbor.
– Entrance fees
– English speaking guide on cruise
– Luxury accommodation with private balcony and bathtub
– Welcome drink, bottle of water on room (2 bottles/pax)
– Meals onboard: 2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
– Tai Chi class, Cooking class, Sunset party
– Jacuzzi pool, kayak, local boat, internet wifi, HD LED Television,…
– Squid fishing equipment
– Free cake for birthday; decoration for honeymoon and anniversary…
– Flight ticket, hotel, Visa
– Limousine round trip
– SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board)
– Massage & Spa services on request
– Drinks at restaurant/bar and Minibar
– Tips for tour guide and driver
– Personal expenses
– All services and items not mentioned
– Surcharge for entrance fee or others if any changes from Authority