Responsible travel is more and more popular phrase in tourism industry. It is regarded as a behaviour which shows the responsibility of travel agencies tourists, locals at destinations and involved sides.
As a tour operator and an official member of Responsible Travel Club (RTC), what are we doing to express our role in developing responsible travel:
- Take part in training courses of responsible travel to enhance staff's awareness of responsible travel
- Green office in practice
- Educate guides and drivers about responsible tourism
- Build responsible travel packages like culture and lifestyle tours, eco packages, homestay and CBT packages, charity and community services, ect.
- Minimise negative environment, economic and social impacts
- Advise our customers about responsible activities that they can do and should do when they travel with us
We have been continuously improving our responsible activities, what about you, our lovely customers?
- Respect local cultures and lifestyles
- Minimise negative environment, economic and social impacts.
- Do some charity and community activities like: school supplies or old clothes donation, teaching English, ...
- Miniminzing disposable products when traveling
See one of our responsible packages: Can Gio forest & plantation activities