Spending your relaxing time strolling around the Hoan Kiem Lake, the little lake but the very heart of life in Hanoi. Experience sitting on a cyclo, enjoying views of what’s happening on the streets of the Old Quarter.
Experience classic Vietnamese culture at a traditional water puppet show.
07h45-08h30: We’ll pick you up from your hotel take you to visit:
08h30: Arrive Tran Quoc Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
09h00 – 9h15: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy – It is the most unique padoga in the world
✓ Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees when visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, temples, pagodas…
✓ Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
✓ Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months (15thJune -15thAugust) for the annual maintaining but still can take picture Mausoleum and visit around that area
11h00: Continue visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century
12h30: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
13h30: Visit Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in the whole country of Vietnam
Special Note : we will visit Women Museum instead of Ethnology Museum closed on Mondays
15h45: Leave for Hoa Lo Prison Museum which originally used by the French colonists in Indochina for political prisoners, and later by North Vietnam for U.S. prisoners of war during the Vietnam War. During this later period, it was known to American POWs as the “Hanoi Hilton
16h15: Tour finishes. Back to hotel
– AC Transportation from 5 to 45 seats car depend on quantity of group
– English speaking guide
– A bottle of water / person
– Entrance fees
– Drink for lunch
– Tips for tourguide & driver
– Personal expenses or any thing not mentioned above
♦ CHILDREN POLICY
– Children: from 1 – 4 years old Free of charge
– Children from 5 – 9 years old : 75 % of charge
– Children from 10 years old : 100 % of charge
♦ SPECIAL NOTES:
– Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
– Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months every year (Normally from 15th June to 15th August but still can visit outside)
– Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees in the public places like a temple, pagoda, HCM mausoleum …
– Should bring the necessary things such as : cash, cellphone or camara, raincoat/ umbrella ,sun block …( depending on the weather)
– Option Cyclo Ride/ Puppet Show will be done in the end of the tour.
– Tour may finish a bit earlier or later in some cases
– The order of the itinerary can be changed depending on the situation.